Maximize Your Time Outdoors by Controlling Your Shade!
Push a button and your new louvered system by Precision will open or close to your exact preference!
14 Advantages of Precision Pergola’s Louvered Roofs:
The Louvered Roof was invented from the ground up, thinking completely outside the box with these 14 features.
- Deepest and largest volume gutter on the market with 2 levels of LED light shelves.
- 6”x 6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also can serve as down spouts.
- 2”x 8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
- 150 ° louver opening to catch more sun or adjust for shade as needed.
- Beautiful heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
- Easier and quicker installation with innovative louver spring pins.
- Gutter screen ready (the only one in the industry) for keeping leaves from clogging gutters.
- Double skin insulated louvers which reduce the heat transfer to bottom.
- 4 structural girders inside the tectonic arch louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the louver resulting in the longest span and strongest snow load capacity in the industry!
- Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove finished ceiling look when Louvers are closed.
- Bumper/gasket to resist leaks and give quite operation when closing Louvers.
- Low friction ball bearings on each end of the louvers – for much longer product life instead of metal-to-metal pins grinding and squeaking.
- IP-67 (waterproof) motor for any climate with 18 second travel each way for pinpoint shade.
- Remote controlled and/or hardwired switch motor operation, as well as an in-home wall remote (optional).
The Solutions Specialists at Precision Pergolas believes all of these advantages will allow you to have a stronger, better looking, and longer lasting louvered roof but the most important thing they provide is more outdoor living time for you and your family.
How Is The Precision Pergola Louvered Roof Different From Other Louvered Roofs?
- Our louver is stronger than other louvers because it was designed with a “tectonic arch”. Most other louvers have a maximum 12’ span but ours will span up to 16’.
- The gutter holds up to 40% more water, PLUS , it’s the only one designed to receive standard gutter screens and is the only one to have LED strip light shelves built in, and with a crown mold curve design.
- Our louver is the only one made in the USA to have ball bearings at each end of the louver for less friction and longer life without the metal to metal squeaking you get with most other louver systems.
- Our louver has and exclusive rubber gasket to help block out light and seal between the louvers.
- Our post to beam connection is the strongest on the market, designed to attach a large portion of the post directly to the beam.
- The pivot bar is the only one to connect to the louver using our exclusive pivot bar bearings for minimal friction and much longer mechanism life.